So, you’re interested in a TAG Heuer Carrera? Great! But I’m afraid I’m going to need a lot more information. Are you into modern, larger watches? Do you prefer time-only or complications? Ceramic or steel? Do you like Pandas?
Because where once ‘Carrera’ was code for sporty, broadly classic-looking chronographs, it can now encompass some decidedly not-vintage inspired designs such as the Heuer-01, and the futuristic Heuer-02 range. So, how do you break down in your mind the three distinct pillars of product in the Carrera family? With Chris Hemsworth of course.
His movies are remarkably — and reliably — analogous to the types of watches on offer.
- INTRODUCING: Getting your hands on the First Omega Wrist-Chronograph is pretty much impossible
- IN-DEPTH: The Seiko Samurai ‘Save The Ocean’ SRPC93K
- ANNOUNCING: New in the shop, the handsome AF Tissot Heritage Petite Seconde and why we rate it
- WATCHSPOTTING: 6 award-winning watch choices at the 70th Primetime Emmys
- NEWS: If you’ve ever wanted to buy a gold tourbillon for $3000 you might just be in luck
- OPINION: Regrets, I’ve had a few – how to handle buyer’s remorse
- WHAT SEALED THE DEAL: On Nathan’s Omega Speedmaster “Tintin”
- EDITOR’S PICK: So thin, so light – the Bulgari Octo Finissimo Automatic
- EDITOR’S PICK: What’s not to love about the IWC Pilot’s Chronograph?
- INTRODUCING: Bridging time – the Girard-Perregaux Laureato Tourbillon