Swiss made, automatic, 31.8 mm/6.5mm, 28,800 vph (4Hz), 26 jewels, 70-hour power reserve, bi-directional winding, variable inertia balance with micro-adjustment by screw, silicon balance spring, traversing balance bridge fixed at both sides to improve resistance to shocks and vibrations. Center hours, minutes, and seconds, instantaneous date, stop-seconds. COSC-certified chronometer.
- Land Rover Launches 2019 Range Rover Model
- Watch of the Week: Rolex Deepsea
- Why The Possession Is One Of Piaget’s Most Important Collections
- Richard Mille Unveils RM 25-01 With Sylvester Stallone
- Richard Mille Debuts Aerospace-Honed RM 022 Dual Time Zone Series
- Professional Watches – Tudor MT5652
- Exploring The World Of The Traditional Tourbillon
- Watch Complications – Professional Watches
- When A Need For Speed Results In An Extraordinary Watch
- For The Love Of Gold!