Sunseeker International is ready to debut their 74 Sport Yacht at this year’s Cannes Yachting Festival, Europe’s largest and most extravagant boat show, from September 11th – 16th.
The 74 Sport Yacht includes an impressive 38-knot capability and the newest Sunseeker design. This luxury motor yacht contains the sporting expertise from the new Predator 74. The in-house design team created the 74 Sport Yacht with a flybridge that’s almost impossible to notice within her profile lines.
The yacht’s exterior showcases exceptionally large windows from the side deck. The helm sunroof provides the interior with sunlight. Also, the saloon allows its guests exceedingly beautiful views in all directions. To top it all off, the spacious flybridge makes for perfect entertainment space with abundant seating, dining and sunbathing options.
The 74 Sport Yacht has an innovative cockpit door mechanism which lowers itself into the sole of the yacht. This feature can transform the vessel into an “open” yacht in warmer regions or a “closed” yacht in cooler regions.
Stepping on board, owners will enjoy a lavish lounge and dining area plus an optional storage unit port side. Below deck, there’s a generous galley and three spacious en-suite cabins.
The below deck design offers owners total flexibility with the option to have a walk-in wardrobe for the forward VIP, an extended galley arrangement with lounge and breakfast bar seating, or an additional twin guest cabin. With this extra cabin, the yacht can accommodate up to eight guests in a four-cabin arrangement.
- Why The Possession Is One Of Piaget’s Most Important Collections
- When A Need For Speed Results In An Extraordinary Watch
- Travelling Through Asia With The Glashütte Original Senator Cosmopolite
- Richard Mille Unveils RM 25-01 With Sylvester Stallone
- Hublot Hosts NBA Draft ‘Watch’ Party in NY With Dwyane Wade
- How Rolex Helps To Shape Up The Next Generation Of Golf’s Greatest
- Girard Perregaux Neo-Tourbillon Skeleton with Three Bridges
- Land Rover Launches 2019 Range Rover Model
- Exploring The World Of The Traditional Tourbillon
- Boeing’s 747-8I VIP Jet: First-Class Reimagined