By Harlan Chapman-Green
Trade shows seem to be taking a significant hit, and while other sites are all doom and gloom about it, it is evident that things are indeed changing. Recently, the second largest wristwatch expo, hosted by the Richemont Group, has cut its show length.
- Introducing The Patek Philippe Twenty-4 Automatic Watch
- Introducing The NOMOS Glashütte Tangente ‘A Century Of Bauhaus’ Limited Edition Watches
- Zenith Defy El Primero 21 Porto Cervo Edition Watch
- Hamilton Intra-Matic Auto Watches With Smoked Dials
- Introducing The New Hysek Furtif Chronographe Grande Date Watch
- WristReview’s Top 5 Watches From H. Moser & Cie.
- WristReview’s Top 5 A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Watches
- Christopher Ward C7 Apex Limited Edition Watch
- Mühle Glashütte Yacht-Timer Bronze Watch
- Introducing The Oris Williams FW41 Limited Edition Full Carbon Watch