Greubel Forsey introduces the new Double Balancier Sapphire exclusively for their North American market. This innovative timepiece is Greubel Forsey’s sixth Fundamental Invention. It’s their famous Double Balancier in a vibrant coat of sapphire blue that catches the eyes of its admirers. The phenomena of transparency and light inspired this luxury watch. The inner-workings are fully revealed from every angle.
The Double Balancier Sapphire displays hours and minutes, small seconds, 4-minutes spherical on a constant differential rotation, and a 72-hour power reserve. The three-dimensional, water resistant case is crafted entirely from a block of sapphire. This task alone included over 900 hours of machinery. There are 50 olived-domed jewels in gold chatons. Glossy gold and blue colors and a flat black polish cover the watch’s dial.
The watch is part of an exclusive 11-piece edition. According to Steven Rostovsky, the North American distributor for Greubel Forsey, the brand’s American market embraces their masterful timepieces. “Every USA collaboration has been very successful for us with complete sell through and in fact sell out.”
The intricate design and mechanics behind the Double Balancier Sapphire is accredited to the founders of the brand, Robert Greubel and Stephen Forsey. For over ten years, they have familiarized themselves with the Double Balancier to improve the average timing rate in stable positions. The duo’s constant yearning to improve their timepieces’ performance allows them to standout among their global competitors.
The Double Balancier Sapphire will start arriving in July. The arrival will include 6 of the 11 total pieces expected to drop this year.
- Five Of The World’s Most Iconic Luxury Superyachts
- Zenith Debuts New Defy Classic Collection Worldwide
- Exotics On Las Olas Brings Rare, Custom Autos To South Florida
- From Precision Device To Collectors Favorite Complication
- Ladies Night! Four Perfect Watches To Party With
- Hadoro Launches Custom Carbon Fiber Apple AirPods In Graphite
- Omega De Ville Central Tourbillon
- Watch Brands Take Advantage Of Titanium
- One-On-One With Colombian Soccer Star/Hublot Friend James Rodríguez
- Watch of the Week: Santos de Cartier Skeleton