By Dhananjay Pathak
The Carl F. Bucherer Manero Flyback watch was introduced during baselworld 2016. The addition of this watch brought a slightly sporty flavor to the Manero collection from the brand that generally comprises of elegant looking timepieces. And while the brand has been constantly adding new dial variations to the Manro Flyback watch, it has always leaned more towards the dressy side of things.
- Introducing Three New Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Watches
- Introducing The Apple Watch Series 4
- Introducing The Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M ‘Ryder Cup’ Edition Watch
- Ralph Lauren American Western Watches
- Glashütte Original School of Watchmaking
- Win a Raymond Weil Freelancer AC/DC Limited Edition Watch
- Jean-Claude Biver Steps Down As LVMH Group’s Head of The Watchmaking Division
- WristReview’s Top 5 Watches From H. Moser & Cie.
- Introducing The Oris Chronoris Limited Edition Watch
- Introducing The 2018 Annual Edition of The Glashütte Original Sixties Watches