Earlier this month, legendary actor and former California governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger welcomed philanthropic guests from around the world at his Los Angeles residence for the sixth annual After-School All-Stars (ASAS) fundraiser.
The Western-themed event, co-hosted by Schwarzenegger and Westime’s John and Greg Simonian, raised a whopping $2.2 million in support of ASAS’ mission of helping disadvantaged children excel in and outside the classroom. The funds raised are over a quarter million more than last year’s record of $1.85 million.
Among the notable attendees who facilitated the astounding success of the event were Sylvester Stallone, Lindsey Vonn, Jason Statham, Tom Arnold and Patrick Schwarzenegger. Westime’s jewelry and media partners, including Richard Mille, Audemars Piguet, Bulgari, Hublot and TAG Heuer among others, also contributed to the charitable gathering, donating valuable prizes and gifts.
A merry and homey soiree, this year’s fundraiser was no different from previous installments, which have boasted a myriad of live auctions, tasting experiences and games to keep guests busy and convivial. All the festivities bolster a great cause, which has uplifted young lives for over two decades now.
Ever since its inception in 1992, ASAS has offered academic support, fitness activities and enrichment opportunities to over 73,000 low-income students across the United States. Children from South Florida to Hawaii, from Los Angeles to New York have benefited from the comprehensive after-school programs the organization provides.
- Making Your Luxury Watch Perfect For You
- Omega Speedmaster “Dark Side Of The Moon’ Apollo 8
- Five Watches To Celebrate Summer Time!
- Oceanco And Ken Freivokh Unveil World’s Largest Sailing Superyacht
- Boeing’s 747-8I VIP Jet: First-Class Reimagined
- Vacheron Constantin Métiers d’Art Les Aérostiers
- McLaren Donates A Bespoke 570S Spider To Elton John’s AIDS Foundation
- 4 Watches For Women Who Mean Business
- Ulysse Nardin Launches Marine Torpilleur Military Semper Fortis
- Four Watches To Make People Green With Envy!