The founders of the Australian based OmegaForums.net made an amazing video on the Omega Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday limited edition, that was introduced last year. The video is of superb quality (4K), so please make sure to watch it full screen.
It shows all details of the watch and a special ‘trip’ through the Lemania based calibre 1861 movement. This watch with reference 318.104.22.168.01.001 was a wonderful project of us together with Omega, to celebrate the 5th anniversary of Speedy Tuesday. 2012 pieces were produced and sold, to commemorate the founding year of Speedy Tuesday. Please enjoy and make sure to sign up to the OmegaForum’s Youtube channel so you will get a notification when there’s a next cool video online.
More detailed information about the Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday limited edition can be found here.
- Gold Speedmaster Professional Jubilee 27 CHRO C12 Reference 3191.50
- Seiko Astron GPS Solar (SSH003) With Calibre 5X Movement
- Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday 2 “Ultraman” – Out Now! (Live Pics and Video)
- Speedy Tuesday Ultraman Photo Gallery and Q&A
- Watches & Pencils #39 – Daily Beater
- Speedy Tuesday – Olympic Games 2020 Speedmaster For the Japan Market
- Introducing: Méraud Bonaire Automatic (Starting At €635)
- Watch Strap Review – Mercedes 190 SL Strap By GLC Straps
- The TAG Heuer Carrera from 2000 to Today
- #TBT IWC Aquatimer 3536 – 2000 Meters of Timeless Design