The founders of the Australian based OmegaForums.net made an amazing video on the Omega Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday limited edition, that was introduced last year. The video is of superb quality (4K), so please make sure to watch it full screen.
It shows all details of the watch and a special ‘trip’ through the Lemania based calibre 1861 movement. This watch with reference 3126.96.36.199.01.001 was a wonderful project of us together with Omega, to celebrate the 5th anniversary of Speedy Tuesday. 2012 pieces were produced and sold, to commemorate the founding year of Speedy Tuesday. Please enjoy and make sure to sign up to the OmegaForum’s Youtube channel so you will get a notification when there’s a next cool video online.
More detailed information about the Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday limited edition can be found here.
- Will the dial of my Oris Aquis Clipperton fade in bright sunlight?
- Baselworld Is Dead, Long Live Baselworld
- Prospex SRPC91K1 ‘Save the Ocean’ Hands-On Review
- Watches & Pencils #39 – Daily Beater
- Bronze Watch Patina Project – Speed Up The Ageing
- A Collector’s Talking Piece Formex Swiss Watches
- Join Us At The Watch Collecting GTG In London
- Speedy Tuesday – Olympic Games 2020 Speedmaster For the Japan Market
- Watch Strap Review – Mercedes 190 SL Strap By GLC Straps
- A. Lange & Söhne 1815 Tourbillon Enamel Photo Essay