Pricing for the Farer 37mm Hand-Wound line starts at $1,160 on a rubber strap, with the Barenia leather options at $1,175, and $1,185 when fitted with the mesh bracelet. For a Swiss made watch with a five-year warranty and with a trio of distinctive dial designs, I think Farer has done very well with the easy wearing and detailed design of the 37mm, and the Stanhope makes good use of a bright and textured dial, a splash of color, and a classic layout.
For more information, visit Farer.com.
- Rolex Submariner Sells For Over $1,000,000, Becoming The Most Expensive Sub Ever
- A Capsized Ship, An Adventurous Raccoon, And Some Incredible Drawings Of Watches
- The Rolex GMT-Master II Ref. 126710 BLRO ‘Pepsi Bezel’ With Jubilee Bracelet In Stainless Steel
- What You Learn From Watching A Bunch Of Clocks Very Carefully For Over A Decade
- The Breguet Le Réveil Du Tsar Reference 5707ER With Enamel Dial
- The Mido Commander Shade In Rose Gold
- The Horological Society Of New York To Hold Weekend Classes In Toronto
- The FHH Weighs In On The Year’s Biggest Watch Trends
- Editors' Picks: The Best Entry-Level Vintage Watches
- Talking Watches: With René Beyer