The Rolex Oyster Perpetual watches are one of the latest in a long line of core products in the Rolex collection. Since 1926 Rolex has been producing Oyster Perpetual waterproof wristwatches. Though the style has changed slightly and the technology become more advanced over the years, the new model will surely be highly sought after by collectors.
The Quintessential 39mm Rolex Oyster Perpetual
The latest Oyster Perpetual is titled by Rolex as “the quintessential Oyster” and is considered an entry level Rolex watch. Measuring 39 mm, the new Oyster Perpetual sports an updated dial in gold, blue or silver with white baton markers. This version has lost the fluted bezel and utilizes a traditional Oyster bracelet as opposed to a Jubilee bracelet. Inside the Oyster Perpetual features a superb, COSC-certified movement for proven reliability and precision. As an officially certified chronometer, the Oyster Perpetual contains the fundamental attributes of the classic Rolex Oyster collection.
This watch is available in a range of sizes including 26 mm, 31 mm, 34 mm and 39 mm cases. The entire family of Oyster Perpetual watches is officially certified chronometers and possess the timeless attributes Rolex watches are known for. The Oyster Perpetual line is one of the most versatile line of waterproof watches from Rolex. This line certainly offers a little bit of something for every collector, from those who enjoy wearing a single watch to those who change their watch look every day. The best part about the new 39mm watch is that they do not cost a fortune. For around $5,700 you can own an incredibly versatile watch that you can easily wear every day and in any setting. With new eye-catching dials, this elegant yet sporty watch will continue to be in vogue for years to come.
You can shop our selection of Rolex Oyster Perpetual watches by clicking here.
- The Best Watches Kickstarter Has To Offer
- Omega Speedmaster Tokyo 2020 Olympics Collection
- Rolex Becomes Official Timekeeper of U.S. Open
- 6 Durable And Handsome Stainless Steel Watches
- The Best Rolex Watches for a Wedding Gift
- Sea-Dweller ref. 126600 50th Anniversary Edition
- The Art + Beauty of Integrated Bracelets
- Omega Reissues FOWC (First Ever Wrist Chronograph)
- Limited Edition Omega Speedmaster “Ultraman”
- Bulgari Octo Grande Sonnerie Perpetual Calendar