Every summer, thousands upon thousands descend upon the small French Riviera town of Cannes for Cannes Lions, the international festival of creativity. This year we will be part of the 65th rendition of the festival, hosting a talk with Facebook called The Power of Belonging, in which we’ll explore how media, products and meeting spaces work together to build communities around shared passions.
The talk will take place on Wednesday, June 20 from 11:00 AM to 12:45 PM Central European Time. It will be hosted by Facebook’s Matt Jacobson (himself a Talking Watches alum) with a panel consisting of IWC CEO Chris Grainger-Herr, Soho House CMO Dan Habashi, and our own CEO/Founder, Ben Clymer. The talk will take place on the Facebook Pier and if you are in town we would love for you to join us. You can RSVP to the event here. As always, we hope to see you there.
- The Bulgari Octo Finissimo Minute Repeater Carbon
- The A. Lange & Sohne 1815 Tourbillon With Enamel Dial Limited Edition (Live Pics & Pricing)
- Rarely Seen Documentary Video Featuring George Daniels And Seth Atwood
- The Habring² Doppel-Felix Split-Seconds Chronograph
- The Breguet Le Réveil Du Tsar Reference 5707ER With Enamel Dial
- New U.S. Tariffs Could Slap A 10 Percent Premium On The Apple Watch
- Talking Watches: With Don McLean
- The Eccentricity By Independent French Watchmaker Cyril Brivet-Naudot
- Swiss Watch Exports Soar In April
- Why Your Perpetual Calendar Is Doomed To Become Obsolete