By Jovan Krstevski
Montblanc has unveiled 3 new models for its popular Heritage Chronométrie Collection.
The new watches feature thin 40 mm thin cases with new dial designs. The cases are also polished with slimmer horns to highlight the patented Exo Tourbillon mechanism and the Perpetual calendar complication.
- Carl F. Bucherer Manero Flyback Retro Watch
- Moritz Grossmann Atum Backpage Watch
- Chopard Mille Miglia GTS Power Control Grigio Speciale Watch
- Introducing The Bremont Supermarine Waterman Watch
- Short But Sweet – SIHH 2019 Cut Down In Length
- Introducing The New Hysek Furtif Chronographe Grande Date Watch
- Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Ocean Commitment III Watch