It can be no secret that Patek Philippe is a brand that gives a slight elevation of the pulse whenever we lay eyes on one. For such exclusive watch manufacture, their collection is surprisingly diverse and large. The same can be said of our list of favourites, although the debate is still going on if not a few other references also deserve to be included as well…..
We don’t discriminate between white, yellow or rose gold; we love them all! The quintessential perpetual calendar with its classical Calatrava case, and beautiful Breguet numerals on the dial. Its dimensions are perfect, with a diameter of 39mm and a height of only 9.71mm. While it comes with a closed case back and a sapphire-crystal case back, we prefer the later so that we can admire the beautiful calibre 240 Q whenever we want.
An annual calendar plus a flyback chronograph is often already enough to entice, but even more so when it comes in a package such as the reference 5960. Its combination of vintage styling elements works very well, especially with the blue dial and red details which makes the overall design much sportier. In that matter, the vintage brown calf strap is a stroke of genius and turns the reference 5960 is a bonafide master piece.
Nautilus or Aquanaut? Many people love both, yet still each has a group of dedicated fans. We find it very hard to resist the reference 5168G, with its white gold case and blue dial and rubber strap. It is the perfect blend of sportiveness and classic delight, brought together in an understated package, yet with a true Haute Horlogerie movement.
I guess our passion for blue dials is becoming evident, yet who can blame us when you look at the beautiful blue to black sunburst dial of the reference 5170P? Its baguette cut diamond hour markers only add to the appeal of this very classical manual wind chronograph. This is Haute Horlogerie, and Patek Philippe, at its best, yet despite its classic elegance a modern beauty with a diameter of 39.4mm
- Zenith Debuts New Defy Classic Collection Worldwide
- Travelling Through Asia With The Glashütte Original Senator Cosmopolite
- Sunseeker International Debuts 74 Sport Yacht
- Richard Mille Debuts Aerospace-Honed RM 022 Dual Time Zone Series
- Embraer’s Manhattan Airship Is At Once Art Deco And Modern
- Legacy Luxury Car Maker, Jaguar Launches All-Electric I-Pace Model
- Watch Brands Take Advantage Of Titanium
- Haute Time’s Favorite Watches From MB&F
- Haute Time’s Favorite Watches From Panerai
- Boeing’s 747-8I VIP Jet: First-Class Reimagined