I’m not a true horological expert. That is, I do not stay confined within the upper echelons of expensive timepieces for which one might have to part with an arm and a leg. I like and speak about pieces that appeal to me and they could be a $50 or lesser. What I firmly believe is price does determine the quality of a watch (or it could be anything else) but not always. And most of the times, my thoughts turn out to be right.
That brings under scrutiny the new slew of Victorinox watches that recently filled our stock. And by Jove, what I found out fills my heart with joy!
The reason I’m down to writing about the Victorinox Swiss Army watches is a small inquiry from one of our valuable customers who, almost ritually, gets his hands upon anything new and worthwhile that shows up on the pages of Creationwatches. He is considering a for everyday use but nevertheless, sent us the query if it can stand the pressures of an everyday use. According to him, the fits the bill perfectly for as he claimed, he is a very active person quite heavily into equestrian and shooting sports with a watchdrobe full of tough, utilitarian watches. However, this time, he seeks something that can be worn with formal clothing and it’s the first time he will be investing upon a formal piece that doesn’t require babying. So my friend, move ahead with full confidence; for the one you chose indeed is a decent product!
What I like the most about Victorinox watches are that they are in fact Swiss-made and don’t pretend to be something else that they’re not. The is a piece no different; it’s going to prove a long-lasting one, minus the military-inspired themes. What is strong doesn’t always require to be shown and whether I’m politically correct or not, truth can’t be suppressed. Long shall it last; it always has been around and always will be. It might not be one of those true prestige brands coming for few thousand dollars, but when you are getting almost the same goodness for much lesser, it would be foolish to pass it on. Period. That’s the end of the story. Or, you are absolutely out of your mind.
Watch(es) mentioned in this post are listed below. Click to see details and buy them:
Please follow and like us:
- Casio G-Shock Mudmaster Triple Sensor GWG-1000-1AJF GWG1000-1AJF Men’s Watch| The toughest Mudmaster so far! – Mad About Watches
- Blowout Sale on Watches – Up to 75% off with Free Worldwide Shipping! – Mad About Watches
- 8% Discount Coupon Inside!!! – Mad About Watches
- TAG Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph Tachymeter Automatic CAZ2011.FT8024 Men’s Watch| A fantastic sports watch for a daily, casual life – Mad About Watches
- Gonzo and his grumblings – I – Mad About Watches
- Newsletter : Seiko 5 Sports Automatic SNZF17J1 Watch with Leather/Nato/Canvas straps on sale!
- Newsletter : Stuhrling Original Watches on Sale! Additional 10% discount code inside!!!
- Swatch Watches On Sale – Additional 10% discount code inside!!! – Mad About Watches
- Additional 8% discount code inside!!! – Mad About Watches
- Holiday Deals on Watches – Coupon Code for Discount inside!!! – Mad About Watches