By Cody D. Smith
This year’s Mille Miglia race is going to be marked by a special timepiece from Chopard, who has been the official timekeeper of this race since 1988. The brand new Mille Miglia GTS Power Control Grigio Speciale is a sleek and sophisticated watch for the diehard motorsport enthusiast.
- Jean-Claude Biver Steps Down As LVMH Group’s Head of The Watchmaking Division
- Introducing The Omega Speedmaster Tokyo 2020 Olympics Watch Collection
- Introducing The Seiko Astron GPS Solar Dual-Time 5X53 Watch
- Introducing Three New Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Watches
- Introducing The Grand Seiko 9F86 Quartz GMT Sport Watch Collection
- WristReview’s Top 5 Watches From H. Moser & Cie.
- Introducing The MB&F Horological Machine N°9 ‘Flow’ Watch
- Introducing The New Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Moon Watches
- Parmigiani Fleurier Toric Qualité Fleurier Watch
- Timepeaks – Japan Based Luxury Watch Auction Platform