Earlier this month, legendary actor and former California governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger welcomed philanthropic guests from around the world at his Los Angeles residence for the sixth annual After-School All-Stars (ASAS) fundraiser.
The Western-themed event, co-hosted by Schwarzenegger and Westime’s John and Greg Simonian, raised a whopping $2.2 million in support of ASAS’ mission of helping disadvantaged children excel in and outside the classroom. The funds raised are over a quarter million more than last year’s record of $1.85 million.
Among the notable attendees who facilitated the astounding success of the event were Sylvester Stallone, Lindsey Vonn, Jason Statham, Tom Arnold and Patrick Schwarzenegger. Westime’s jewelry and media partners, including Richard Mille, Audemars Piguet, Bulgari, Hublot and TAG Heuer among others, also contributed to the charitable gathering, donating valuable prizes and gifts.
A merry and homey soiree, this year’s fundraiser was no different from previous installments, which have boasted a myriad of live auctions, tasting experiences and games to keep guests busy and convivial. All the festivities bolster a great cause, which has uplifted young lives for over two decades now.
Ever since its inception in 1992, ASAS has offered academic support, fitness activities and enrichment opportunities to over 73,000 low-income students across the United States. Children from South Florida to Hawaii, from Los Angeles to New York have benefited from the comprehensive after-school programs the organization provides.
- Richard Mille Debuts Aerospace-Honed RM 022 Dual Time Zone Series
- Longines Unites Tennis Legends And Young Aces At Roland Garros
- Breitling Navitimer 8 B01 Chronograph 43
- Legacy Luxury Car Maker, Jaguar Launches All-Electric I-Pace Model
- Hublot And Depeche Mode Raise $1.7 Million For Charity: Water
- Why The Possession Is One Of Piaget’s Most Important Collections
- Swing That Bling! The Most Epic Watches With Diamonds
- Calling Our Favorites: Hublot – Haute Time
- Omega De Ville Central Tourbillon
- Travelling Through Asia With The Glashütte Original Senator Cosmopolite