The founders of the Australian based OmegaForums.net made an amazing video on the Omega Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday limited edition, that was introduced last year. The video is of superb quality (4K), so please make sure to watch it full screen.
It shows all details of the watch and a special ‘trip’ through the Lemania based calibre 1861 movement. This watch with reference 3184.108.40.206.01.001 was a wonderful project of us together with Omega, to celebrate the 5th anniversary of Speedy Tuesday. 2012 pieces were produced and sold, to commemorate the founding year of Speedy Tuesday. Please enjoy and make sure to sign up to the OmegaForum’s Youtube channel so you will get a notification when there’s a next cool video online.
More detailed information about the Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday limited edition can be found here.
- Watches Designed On a Human Scale
- Join Us At The Watch Collecting GTG In London
- Habring² Chrono-Felix Introduced
- Chrono24 GTG London event report
- Omega Seamaster Diver 300M – On The Wrist Of Daniel Craig
- Grand Seiko SBGR311 Review – Limited Edition of 1300 pieces only
- Speedy Tuesday – The Most Geeky Speedmaster Now Documented
- Hands-On With The Patek Philippe Nautilus 5740/1G
- One Of 2018’s Coolest Watches, Is Not for Sale. The Audemars Piguet Royal Oak RD#2.
- Watches & Pencils #41 – Baselworld 2019 Design Proposal