The founders of the Australian based OmegaForums.net made an amazing video on the Omega Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday limited edition, that was introduced last year. The video is of superb quality (4K), so please make sure to watch it full screen.
It shows all details of the watch and a special ‘trip’ through the Lemania based calibre 1861 movement. This watch with reference 3188.8.131.52.01.001 was a wonderful project of us together with Omega, to celebrate the 5th anniversary of Speedy Tuesday. 2012 pieces were produced and sold, to commemorate the founding year of Speedy Tuesday. Please enjoy and make sure to sign up to the OmegaForum’s Youtube channel so you will get a notification when there’s a next cool video online.
More detailed information about the Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday limited edition can be found here.
- Speedy Tuesday – The Most Geeky Speedmaster Now Documented
- #TBT Hamilton 9379 Chronograph – An Oddity From the Early 90’s
- What Watch To Buy For My Daughter (b. 2018) For When She Turns 18?
- Photo Report – Fratello x Tourbillon Boutique Glashütte Original Event In Baden-Baden (And Some Watch Spotting)
- Hands-On With The Patek Philippe Nautilus 5740/1G
- #TBT The Seiko Ashtray Series
- Speedy Tuesday – Making A Dream Come True With Some Pocket Change
- Now on Kickstarter: Bólido Black Edition
- Anonimo Militare WRC Special Edition in Sardinia
- Summer Edition Of The IWC Portugieser Yacht Club Chronograph