The founders of the Australian based OmegaForums.net made an amazing video on the Omega Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday limited edition, that was introduced last year. The video is of superb quality (4K), so please make sure to watch it full screen.
It shows all details of the watch and a special ‘trip’ through the Lemania based calibre 1861 movement. This watch with reference 3220.127.116.11.01.001 was a wonderful project of us together with Omega, to celebrate the 5th anniversary of Speedy Tuesday. 2012 pieces were produced and sold, to commemorate the founding year of Speedy Tuesday. Please enjoy and make sure to sign up to the OmegaForum’s Youtube channel so you will get a notification when there’s a next cool video online.
More detailed information about the Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday limited edition can be found here.
- What Watch To Buy For My Daughter (b. 2018) For When She Turns 18?
- Chrono24 GTG London event report
- Hands-On With The A. Lange & Söhne Saxonia Thin in copper blue
- Swatch x Rijksmuseum Collaboration – Available Now!
- Hands-On With the Seiko Digi Tuna SBEP005
- Why do my chronographs change the date at 01:00hr?
- Speedy Tuesday – Olympic Games 2020 Speedmaster For the Japan Market
- IWC Portugieser Chronograph Classic Bucherer Blue Editions in Red Gold
- Vacheron Constantin vs A. Lange & Söhne Chronograph
- Hands-On With The Longines Master Collection Annual Calendar